Technical Advisor, Automotive industry (m/f)
You will search and try to deal with a car technical problems of the company´s customers.
You will suggest some suitable solutions.
You will be helping your colleagues in direct customer service to deal with technical questions of the customers.
You will provide feedback with proposed solutions to business partners influencing product/system specification and policy.
You will participate in the setup and the further development of Customer Solutions business.
• Very good knowledge of the car technology and telematics technology.
• fluency in German and as additional language English on negotiation level , both verbal and in writing.
• Experience in customer support and problem solving.
• Excellent communication skills (B2B).
• Affinity for e-mobility is an advantage.
• Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems.
• Acts as a “brand ambassador”.
• Support strategic direction even if in conflict with own view.
• Full-time position: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday, dayshift.
• The opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and
• dynamic environment.
• Shift allowance based on actual worked shift based hours.
• Collective Health insurance.
• Opportunities for further self-development.
• Result-oriented bonus (variable payment).
• Extensive relocation package supporting all the cost of your moving.
• Pension plan.