Technical Advisor, Automotive industry (m/f)
– You will search and try to deal with a car technical problems of the company´s customers.
– You will suggest some suitable solutions.
– You will be helping your colleagues in direct customer service to deal with technical questions of the customers.
– You will provide feedback with proposed solutions to business partners influencing product/system specification and policy.
– You will participate in the setup and the further development of Customer Solutions business.
– Very good knowledge of the car technology and telematics technology.
– fluency in German and as additional language English on negotiation level , both verbal and in writing.
– Experience in customer support and problem solving.
– Excellent communication skills (B2B).
– Affinity for e-mobility is an advantage.
– Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems.
– Acts as a “brand ambassador”.
– Support strategic direction even if in conflict with own view.
– Full-time position: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday, dayshift.
– The opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
– Shift allowance based on actual worked shift based hours.
– Collective Health insurance.
– Opportunities for further self-development.
– Result-oriented bonus (variable payment).
– Extensive relocation package supporting all the cost of your moving.
– Pension plan.